Who. Addictive Designs
Addictive Designs is based in Vancouver Canada. The messages are carefully thought out on well-designed, high-quality material T-shirts or Tanks created by Heidi Smith; the founder of Addictive Designs. Heidi has intimate knowledge on life experiences, fashion and design. As the creator of the product-line, her own history of addiction and recovery adds both credence and value to the products messages.
What makes the messages and the designs different from the rest is that Heidi is driven by a solid graphic design background, life on life terms experiences and passion to change the World one small step at a time through simple messages on each shirt purchased and worn.
Addictive Designs differentiators from the rest:
- Our GiveBack strategy (we are currently working on).
- We are in the business of 'HOPE'.
- Heidi's love of words and words combined to tell an arresting short story.
- The multiple meanings of the name Addictive Designs.
- An extraordinary support team of others who have the courage to change and willingness to help others.
- Most of all, we speak and act from the heart.
Why. Addictive Designs’ Mission, Vision, Values
Addictive Designs’ Mission
Our mission is to build a highly creative well-managed company that has impact way beyond its size would suggest. We’re inventive. We’re really good at delivering really great products and packaging to our customers – products that they will wear with pride.
Addictive Designs’ Vision
Our vision is to become the little Vancouver company that uses the power of sincere, heartfelt words, clean design and quality wearables to give society those people who are in recovery their view of the World and to illustrate in dozens of different ways that life long recovery from pain or loss IS possible. Our distinctive black, white and grey shirts will become the equivalent of the awareness ribbons used by advocacy groups as symbols of support or awareness.
Addictive Designs’ Values
These eight values serve as guidelines for what we do every day as we work towards our vision to spread out across the World.
- You can in fact do well by doing good.
- One day at a time, Just for today.
- It’s best to keep your business life as well as your personal life as simple as possible.
- There’s always something more to learn in life.
- Innovate – keep moving forward. If you don’t you’re not just standing still, you’re going backwards.
- Our sense of humour and love of laughter define us.
- Progress is way more important than perfection.
- We love T-shirt storytelling; using the World’s most popular garment to spread a message of HOPE, FAITH and COURAGE.